Matthew Hallisey Government Affairs
|Represents clients before the Connecticut General Assembly and|
administrative agencies at the state and federal level.
Advocates for the interests of organizations, businesses and
individuals; identifies potential business and economic development
opportunities; and implements strategies for obtaining government
Provides comprehensive lobbying services on a wide range of issues
for large and small businesses, trade and professional associations, and firms that want to do business with the state of Connecticut.
Helps bridge the gap between organizations and government in order to advance the interests of clients.
SOLUTIONS TO PUBLIC POLICY CHALLENGES
- Lobbying and government affairs consulting
- Legislative bill monitoring and tracking
- Grass roots advocacy and organizing coalitions
- Public relations strategy and messaging
- Business and economic development
- Unique services for other lobbyists
- Trade association management
- Experienced and qualified
- Integrity and ethics
- Consensus builder
- Effective representation
- Personal service
- Competitive rates
- Collaborative leader with a proven track record of success